Administrator - Birmingham - £21k per annum plus benefits
Our client is a well-established company based in Birmingham, due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced administrator to join their team, helping customers across the West Midlands to benefit from Boiler replacements under a government initiative.
We ideally seek someone with some previous experience with Eco and an understanding of the home improvements/grants sector, including knowledge of government funded measures. Some training will be provided.
- Booking appointments
- Advising customers on home energy efficiency measures
- Providing advice and support on qualifying benefit criteria
- Submissions and paperwork - admin
- Customer relationship management
- Managing your own workload
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident and has a good approach with customers
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel
Keywords - ECO, Energy Efficiency, Utilities, boiler, boilers, boiler replacement, energy, admin, administrator, administrators, inbound, outbound, customer service, home energy, Birmingham
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'