- Temporary – minimum 8 months
- 37 hours p/w – flexible hours
- Office Based
Elevation Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team as an Administrator for a fixed term contract until July 2024.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- To support the team with events organisation
- Keep up to date records of all data
- General admin support including responding to emails, phone calls in a timely manner
- Liaising with different external and internal stakeholders
Requirements of the Administrator:
- Exceptional organisation and administration skills
- Experience working under pressure in a busy office environment
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A personal approach to communication
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you like the sound of this role, and think you would be a good fit, we encourage you to apply!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'