An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Administrator to join a brilliant business support team. This is a varied, fast-paced role with hybrid and flexible working. Offering bonus scheme, 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and great benefits.
This is a permanent, part-time position (30 hours per week over 4 days) basis.
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 30 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays and your birthday)
- Your birthday off
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great working environment
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- TOIL system
- Brand new, modern office
- Onsite parking
- Carbon offsetting for every employee - and many more!
- Manage the day to day administration and practical support, including coordinating logistics for meetings, training and social events.
- Contribute and oversee administration for projects and tasks
- Support the IT set up, including IT purchases, straightforward trouble shooting and the management and maintenance of equipment.
- Providing support to Finance, Admin, Health, Safety and Environment Quality (HSEQ) and Marketing.
- Creating a welcoming, well looked after, safe and pleasant office environment for the team and visitors.
- Responsible for the main telephone switchboard.
- Support your fellow Business Support Administrators, with the running of all three offices.
- Balance workload effectively; working to deadlines; and always ensuring confidentiality.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Lilly @ RE Recruitment today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'