- Pay: £26,487 Basic - increasing annually with inflationary pay rises and annual pay banding increases
- Hours: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday only. Flexible start and finish times
Our client is an employer; who offer industry leading benefits, perks and a job for life with an average employee life span of 15 years!
Some of the perks with our client include but not limited too:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- No weekend working
- Increased benefits for longer service
- On site gyms and range of sports clubs
- Generous and supportive parental leave
- Discounted contributory healthcare scheme
- Annual pay rises in line with cost of living + much more
Some of your day to day duties as a Fleet Administrator with our client will include:
- Data Management: Ensure all the data related to drivers, vehicles and equipment is accurately uploaded onto our clients fleet management solutions system, involving numerical and text data. You’ll create and export valuable information, graphs and reports for Management, staff and other stakeholders within our clients business operation.
- Vehicle administration: Handle the processes to correctly register, and de-register, and dispose of vehicles.
- Maintenance administration: Coordinate engineering work orders and equipment servicing plans to ensure our vehicles and related equipment are serviced, maintained, and repaired in accordance with our standards. Manage documentation as per the Data Retention Policy. Internal process training will be provided.
- Contractor Liaison: Collaborate with external contractors to schedule and oversee vehicle maintenance and accurately process purchase orders and invoices.
- General administration: Provide essential administration support, handle reception duties, maintain files, and tackle any additional tasks commensurate with your role.
If this Fleet AdministratorVacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Crawley, please contact Liam Buffenbargerat Perfect Placement now! He helps people find new automotive jobs.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So, if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please contact us today.
- Automotive Administrator, Fleet Administrator, Warranty Administrator, Sales Administrator, Service Administrator
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'