WE Talent is currently working with a dynamic and well respected business within the Brentwood area, on their search for an experienced Administrator.
This business is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team as an additional member of their team due to their continued growth and success. You will be working within a small team to help support all departments of the business to ensure smooth running of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants a career working with a market leader and to be supported by a business that wants to maximise their potential.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
- Setting up new jobs in from clients on the system, setting up job numbers, and sending out correspondence on fees and terms accordingly.
- Setting up purchase order numbers and adding to correct invoices and job numbers
- Assisting with billing by relating back to fee agreements with clients, calculating correct fees for jobs, and preparing letters to be signed off by senior management
- Attending meetings and taking notes to relate back to the business
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls and emails and delegating them accordingly
- Assisting other departments on projects from beginning to end, ensuring CRM is updated throughout to keep all departments in the loop on progress
- Ensuring that all documents are always completed with high compliance
- Previous Administration experience
- A strong communicator both verbal and written
- Confident knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulae
- Outstanding attention to detail and focus
- Ability to work well within a team
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
You will be rewarded with
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Hybrid working available after 6 months
- Competitive pension package
- Great company events and team building
This role may suit - Administrators / Secretaries / PA / Order Processors / Data Administrators
- Administrative Support
- Purchase Orders
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'