South West Leicestershire
£18,000 - £20,000
- Are you an organised Administrator who is looking to join a growing business?
- Have you previously supported a busy team or senior members with administration tasks?
- Would you like the opportunity to build upon your knowledge within the finance sector?
ER Recruitment is working with our client. They are one of the longest established and subsequently reputable organisations within their industry. They have space for a few new Administrators to join them and the potential for development is boundless. Little to no experience is required, but a drive and enthusiasm to grow with the company is essential.
Role & Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Assist in the assessment of applications from customers to ensure all documentation is compliant with business requirements and external regulations
- Prepare and produce applications, and maintain continuous reviewal
- Liaise with suppliers and customers from offer to completion through various forms of communication to ensure they remain informed throughout the process
- Complete necessary checks including ID and references
- Ensure industry standards and practices are achieved
- Review suitability of prospective customers’ requests
- Record process updates on IT systems and produce documentation to advise appropriate parties
- Arrange the timely dispatch of application elements to facilitate completion
- Assist with ad hoc tasks by providing general administrative assistance to the business
About You as the Administrator:
- An interest and enthusiasm to succeed in a rewarding career
- Confident speaking to people at all levels and delivering outstanding customer service
- High attention to detail
- A self-motivated, driven individual
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- Great team player
Benefits as the Administrator:
- Tailored on-the-job training
- Study support towards industry qualifications
- Enhanced rate of pay for Saturday morning shifts (9am-12pm)
- Team celebrations and social outings
- Complimentary fruit once a week
- Free parking
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'