Temporary Administrator Ongoing
Location: Leamington Spa. Fully office based
Salary: £13-£14 per hour (To be confirmed)
Hours: Temporary ongoing, Full-time, 37.5 hours per week. 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediate
Note: This role does not involve any outbound or inbound calls but focuses purely on administration tasks.
A leading utilities provider, is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated Administrator to join our dynamic team in Leamington Spa. This role is ideal for candidates who excel in administrative duties within a and are able to start immediately, due to the urgent need to fill the position.
Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Accurately copying and filing financial documents to maintain our records
- Producing credit notes with precision and in a timely manner
- Sending out templated letters to clients and partners
- Handling sensitive financial information with confidentiality and care
- Performing general administrative tasks to support the finance and credit control department
- Ensuring all administrative duties are completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Proven experience in administration
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other office management systems
What We Offer:
- Modern open plan offices, very nice surrondings
- £13 to £14 per hour
- A structured workweek of 37.5 hours
- An immediate start for the right candidate in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a reputable and dynamic company
Administrators must be eligible to work in the UK and able to start immediately. If you are a proactive individual, passionate about providing exceptional administrative support and looking for an urgent start, we would love to hear from you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'