Location: HMP Winchester
Standard Rate: £12.55 per hour + 33 days holiday pay
Duration: Temporary with the potential to go perm.
Typical hours: Monday toFriday 08:00 - 17:00
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then consider using your skills and experience by working as an Administrator on a temporarybasis at HMP Winchester
Our client is a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with over 1,400 staff.
As an Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and coordinate experienced and passionate colleagues who vary from Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, Painters, to Cleaners and other Administrators.
Duties of the Administrator include:
- Supporting the Facilities Management teams in the overall running of these services within the prison.
- Working with a Facilities Management software, spreadsheets and other Microsoft office packages.
- Finding ways to improve the running of day-to-day operations.
The successful administrator must possess the following:
- Ideally would come from a Facilities, Forces or Healthcare background.
- Have a proven track record of working within a busy administration environment.
- Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets and reporting software.
- Good communication skills.
Due to the nature of the environment, you will be asked to complete the standard Security Vetting for the establishments.
If you are interested in this Administrator position based at Winchester SO22 5DF, please apply and we will be in touch.
SkyBlue is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'