A fantastic opportunity for a candidate at any level of their career to join WTW, one of the leading Third-Party Administrators, as a Pension Administrator. This is a challenging and rewarding role, drawing on and further developing team working, mathematical and customer service skills.
Day to day responsibilities include the administration of occupational pension schemes, dealing with new joiners, leavers, retirees and calculating renewals and member contributions.
Full training is provided to all new joiners which starts in week one with a comprehensive induction programme. This is followed by a 6-month learning development programme which is designed to provide the right training to our colleagues at the right time. The programme trains colleagues on both technical subjects and core skills (which include customer experience and client care). As an industry leader, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including Company pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a ”hybrid” style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and “hybrid” is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, letter and email.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problems and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the WTW brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator / Team Leader.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'