Location: Southam, CV47.
• £23,000 - £25000 Per Year dependent on experience.
• For the role of Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the sales department.
• For the role of Administrator, you will support both internal requirements and external customers to ensure their needs are met successfully and delivered on time.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Support the Business Development managers with any hire/sales enquiries.
• Liaise with customers/suppliers daily to ensure jobs are completed on time.
• Send out machinery documents to customers/suppliers.
• Organising business operation out of area.
• Booking/Registering training.
• Any ad hoc duties required by the Sales Director, Senior Sales Administrator or Management Team.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good MS office and computer literacy skills.
• Previous administration experience preferable but not essential.
• You must have excellent communication skills.
• You must have the ability to work as part of a busy team.
• Monday to Friday - Office Based
• 08:00 - 17:00 + Occasional Overtime.
• Company pension scheme
• On-site parking
• Company bonus scheme.
Please click apply, and one of our consultants will give you a call to discuss your application.
Resolute Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Office, Administration, Sales, Organisation, computer skills. telephone skills
Office, Administration, Sales, Organisation, computer, typing, IT, emails, permanent, perm, temp, temporary, southam, warwickshire, warwick, leamington, leamington spa, admin, input, data, clerk, office, manager, transport, hire, sales, sale, ongoing, northampton, daventry, northamptonshire, rugby, clerical, pa, personal assistant, administrator, telephone, phone, communication
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'