I am currently working with a client based in Swansea who is a global, market-leading company in in the energy industry who are looking for a Senior Sales Administrator to join them. As a company they employ over 3,000 people across 6 continents and operate in over 140 countries.
This is a new role and will be supporting the sales team with any and all administration support.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the smooth running of all aspects of administration for the Sales team.
- Making sure the other sales administrators are working efficiently and have an active workload.
- You will be required to make and receive calls between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Assisting with reporting and compilation of data.
- Producing letters and reports.
- Answering the telephone, directing calls, and taking and passing on messages.
As the Administrator you will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- It is essential that you have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages (specifically Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence within negotiation.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly.
The benefits of working with this outstanding company is that you will be surrounded with friendly interesting and unique people. Where you will be part of the growth in the future. With 25 days annual leave and free parking on site, as well as free teas and coffees.
It is essential that you drive for this role as there will be no home working and the nearest public transport is 2 miles away.
Full training for this role will be provided.
Please get in contact on
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Admin Support
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'