A law firm with an enviable reputation and national reach are looking to add to their admin team in the Newcastle office. This role is offered on a permanent basis, 35 hours per week, with hybrid-working available.
We are keen to speak to administrators who have previous experience of working within an office environment.
About the role:
- Open and close files
- General administration, including scanning documents, updating files and data entry.
- Speak to clients over the phone and via email.
- Deal with payments from clients
- Previous experience as an administrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Good communication and people skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive holiday allowance and purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Option to purchase medical insurance.
This is a good opportunity to join a well-respected law firm. If you are interested, click "apply now" and one of the team will be in touch.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'