We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to come and join a fanastic public sector team based out of Pontyclun.
- Hours of work - 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Mainly home working
- Weekly pay
- This role is initally for 7 months to cover maternity leave but could go on a lot longer.
- To assist in the production and collation of performance and statistical data.
- To provide admin support to the Senior Management Team.
- To provide admin support to the Community Equipment Service partnership.
- To provide and send reports for activity and performance to partners and customers. To collate statistical data as required for the various service areas. To provide regular reports and ad hoc reports to managers across Vision Products.
- To assist the Contracts and Performance Manager in undertaking regular checks on the various IT systems
- To record and collate survey results, feedback forms and customer feedback, escalating areas which need to be addressed to the relevant manager.
- To work with the Contracts and Performance Manager in undertaking ad hoc checks for contract compliance.
- To attend meetings and provide administrative support as directed. To provide management support for the Senior Management Team as directed. To assist the Employment Officer in undertaking reviews as required.
- To assist in the production and dissemination of regular communication updates for staff.
- To assist in the collation of information and data across the business to support the management team.
- Experience of using a range of IT packages
- Experience of co-ordinating information and preparing reports
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of support needs
- Experience of collecting and analysing data
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience of dealing with a range of customers, contractors and partners at all levels
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'