A growing and innovative organisation based in Bolton are looking for multiple Administrators to join their team across various experience levels, with the opportunity for an immediate start. This role is paying up to £28,000 pa and offers hybrid working with two days a week from home. Your role will be supporting the accounts team's administration and will have a focus towards reconciliations. Experience within an FCA regulated background is highly advantageous.
Please see below an overview of your key responsibilities:
- Answer the phone in a polite and courteous manner - provide helpful advice and direct calls efficiently
- Processing of payments into the organisation
- Delivering excellent levels of service to the company's clients
- Reconciliations of cash into and out of the business
- Ad-hoc admin duties as required
- Having great attention to detail - spotting and investigating any discrepancies to find outcomes, escalating to management where needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Some office based Administration experience
- Strong IT and literacy skills and able to adapt quickly
- Be a hardworking, self-starter who is willing to get stuck in
- Be positive with a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Experience within accounts or a similar background is preferred but not essential
In return, you will receive the following:
- A generous salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Great working office environment, with a friendly and helpful team
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Study support and exam completion bonus
Interested? Please click apply now and I will be in touch if your application has been successful!
An ideal candidate will have some knowledge of both office administration and accounting - or an interest in both. A graduate profile is also welcomed showing the transferrable skills which are required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'