Demon Recruitment Group are working with a leading company who are seeking a Hire Desk Administrator and the working hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm.
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative duties
- Draft letters, emails and reports for management information
- Complete booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raising invoices to customers
- Ensure mileages are updated regularly from customers and arrange servicing by locating dealers or a repair agent
- Perform regular audits on filing systems to ensure all paperwork is complete and up to date
- The ideal candidate will:
- • Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- • Have strong administrative experience • Be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- • Be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
Immediate Interviews available
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
If you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'