Administrator - Trainee Property Manager / Junior Property Manager - Cheltenham - Leading Property Company
Are you an experienced Administrator or Customer Service profressional seeking a new career with full training?
Are you interested in a career in property?
Are you looking for a company that can offer you full structured training, clear career progression and development?
Are you organised, customer focused and keen to learn and develop?
Our market leading and well established Property Management company are recruiting for a motivated and customer focused candidate who is seeking a career in Property Management.
Working within an established team and office in Cheltenham, you will be provided with a structured training plan, coaching and mentoring on a career path with clear progression, qualifications and goals to become a successful Property Manager within the business. You will contribute to the office by overseeing and managing a selection of local clients ensuring they receive excellent customer service and value for money by ensuring there buildings are managed efficiently and in line with regulation and best practice.
* Competitive Salary
* Great holiday package and staff benefits / incentives
* Great team atmosphere
* Clear career progression and development
* Parking on-site
* Structured training programme including paid qualifications
- Manage a portfolio of residential buildings in the local area
- Contribute to the office targets relating to customer care and KPI's (key performance indicators)
- Conduct regular site visits and regular inspections (training provided)
- Arrange and oversee any contractors relating to repairs or maintenance (training provided)
- Manage any residents queries, questions or requests via email, phone or in writing
- Attend resident meetings (training provided)
- Draft and issue notices for maintenance work (training provided)
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
- Calculating and monitoring budgets (training provided)
- General administration such as processing invoices, updating internal systems and compliance checking (training provided)
- Excellent customer service / client engagement skills
- Organised, keen and motivated to learn and progress
- Experience or keen interest in Property or related industries
- Car/Driver is essential (expenses paid)
- IT literate
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Keen to obtain formal qualifications and build a lasting career
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development within the Property industry with a market leading organisation.
For further details on the role, please apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'