Administrator - £20k - £23k
Do you have excellent organisational and communication skills? Are you a confident Excel user with excellent Administration experience? If so, please read on.
Full-time Administrator required to join a great company!
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Our Client is a highly regarded and long-established distributor of Manufacturing equipment throughout the UK. A core part of their ongoing success is due to the Administration team’s work to support both the sales and service functions within the business. Due to an increase in business, a new role has come about to enable the business to cope with the extra demand.
About the Office Administrators Role:
- First point of contact for new and existing customers calling into and emailing the company.
- To liaise with suppliers to obtain accurate information with regards to product availability and cost.
- Preparation of sales quotations and Purchase Orders.
- Processing of sales orders including the ordering of required goods from suppliers.
- To Prepare Sales reports.
- To maintain the customer database with relevant contact information.
- Following all internal processes
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the admin team and company as a whole.
- Maintain excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business.
- The ability to work quickly but accurately.
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, well organised individual.
- Proactive nature to determine when other tasks need to be carried out and take ownership of them.
- The ability to problem solve through their own investigation and with input from others.
- Professional manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident dealing with customers, suppliers, and staff by phone and email.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- IT literate/ willing to learn to operate new software.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'