Administrator - Temporary 6 months
£20,000 - 22,000 - on site parking facilities
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well-established firm based in the Wrexham Location. The role will provide support to an extremely busy department with a wide range of Administration duties. This is a contract till the end of the year but maybe extended or provide further opportunities for something more permanent.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining inhouse client data onto the CRM system
- Updating the inhouse client filing system with product changes
- Creating new customer files
- Responsible for sending out customer packages worldwide
- Maintaining files.
- Proof reading customer orders/ paperwork
- Taking calls on behalf of management and supporting with a range of administration tasks.
- Inbox and diary management
- Responding to customer emails and queries
- High volume of data inputting
- Maintaining a range of Excel spreadsheets with orders, materials, and client information.
- Experience within Administration
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
- An excellent level of numeracy.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'