My client is a professional and established organisation based in Thames Ditton, Surrey. They are currently seeking an experienced and organised administrator to join their friendly Account Management team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the administration tasks of the Account Management function are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
• To raise quotations and order forms including the appropriate paperwork.
• To assist the Account Manager in monitoring and managing client MOT/Service/Insurances.
• To manage contracts as directed by the Account Managers
• To arrange vehicle deliveries and relevant documentation.
• Prepare and send overseas travel documentation to the relevant customer
• To manage client driver fines / Duty of Care and reporting administration.
• To process department post on a daily basis & allocate as appropriate.
• To answer all overflow calls from Reception
• To produce client related reports and process invoices
• Prepare and send driver packs to the relevant client prior to vehicle delivery.
• Assisting in the preparation of contracts reviews
The ideal candidate will have extensive administration experience and the ability to deliver high levels of customer service and client satisfaction whilst managing client expectation. You will also be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure and be highly proficient in MS Office. It is also important that you are highly professional with excellent self-presentation standards and strong communication skills.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'