SF Recruitment are working with a well established business in the south of Leicester, due to recent expansion there are looking for a sales administrator to join the team.
Your duties will included:
• Process orders that come in either over phone or email in a timely manner to meet customer requirements.
• Answer incoming calls and provide effective resolution to customer queries and disputes.
• Booking in deliveries with customers where booking is required.
• Providing resolution to Account Manager Enquiries when required.
• Ensuring processed orders follow most up to date pricing and minimum order values / quantities to minimise errors.
• Providing additional support to colleagues in other departments as and when required to resolve any issues
Requirements for the role
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
• Must be confident over the phone and able to pro-actively and courteously manage incoming enquiries and disputes.
• A team player – the successful candidate must be able to work and communicate effectively across all involved departments and also with the relevant account managers.
• Must be able to adapt quickly – we provide a bespoke experience for each of our customers so picking up on these processes quickly is essential.
• Understanding of sales process is essential.
• Must have excellent attention to detail and able to effectively multi-task especially during busy periods.
• Understanding of tracking orders and liaising with transport companies to resolve delivery issues is preferred.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email Jade directly on .
Whilst we'd like to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'