£ Excellent Salary
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Our client, an established manufacturer based in Margate, is currently looking for an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you have a keen eye for detail and previous experience of working in an administrative capacity, then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking calls from clients and stake holders
- Be part of the office-based team and be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Preparing documents, scanning and electronic hard copy management
- Preparing documents and setting up courier collections
- Supporting the departments with email and admin task around design and repair
- Communicate across multiple teams to ensure best practice and share ideas
- Providing a welcoming and open first contact point for stakeholders and visitors
- A working knowledge of MS Office suite is essential for the role
- Proven ability to take on and deal with assigned tasks
- Previous experience in similar role
- A high level of communication, both verbal and written is required for the role
- Full UK Driving licence would be advantageous
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'