Administrator - Permanent
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Due to a team expansion we are looking for a pro-active and dedicated administrator to join a highly regarded client based in the heart of Liverpool. The successful candidate will be confident, enthusiastic and highly customer focused, the role will be supporting internal departments across the business with a range of administration tasks.
Our client offers excellent company benefits and long-term stability with opportunities to learn and develop. If you are looking for a friendly, professional employer who values and invests in their people then this is the role for you.
- Working within a large team supporting internal departments with a wide range of administration tasks.
- Dealing with internal enquiries on a daily via telephone and email, ensuring a professional and efficient services is delivered.
- Setting up and arranging internal and external meetings.
- Typing up and sending out letters on behalf of other departments.
- Audio Typing
- Updating the CRM systems with client data, ensuring the information is precise.
- Responsible for a high volume of data entry.
- Responsible for providing managers with client information, renewals and pricing.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships across the business by providing an efficient and pro-active administration support.
- Managing a busy inbox ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Ensuring all client documentation is completed and uploaded onto the system correctly
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
- Daily ad hoc administration tasks, offering a helpful and positive can- do attitude.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in an admin focused role.
- Excellent knowledge using Ms Office (using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and internal bespoke systems)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and have a hands-on approach to any task given
- The ability to work Autonomously.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage workloads efficiently and adhere to strict deadlines
- The ability to work well as part of a team
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'