Are you analytical and passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience?
Would you like to be a part of one of the most innovative energy companies in the UK?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3RQ
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £20,000 per annum
Opportunities for fantastic career progression
Our client is an Ofgem accredited, vibrant company with state of the art in house technologies and a mission to ensure everyone has access to the best energy suppliers on the market. Making sure everyone gets the right package to suit their needs.
They are looking for an Administrator to join the team based in Newcastle. In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to their customers and will work as a team to ensure that the daily operations run smoothly and continue to provide outstanding service.
About the Administrator role
You will be responsible for monitoring emails, answering all queries via phone and live chat, and ensuring you meet your daily targets.
You will help to manage the tariff database to keep it up to date in a fast-moving industry. This role will involve liaison with different industry stakeholders.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Working alongside other departments to resolve issues.
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with internal procedures.
- Administration and data processing will also feature in this role.
- Maintaining and updating the tariff database, and processing switches through the site.
The ideal Administrator will have the following skills;
Without question, you must be a great team player who embraces and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
- Great Oral and written communication skills.
- High Level of attention to detail.
- Be Positive and enthusiastic in the team environment.
- Can use your own initiative- Work independently and take responsibility.
- Outstanding telephone manner and communication skills.
- Has strong Excel skills and good computer literacy.
How to apply for the Administrator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Administrator role, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Administration, Business Administration, Fact Checking, Database Management, Data Processing, Customer Service, Customer Support, Online Customer Support, Web Support, Office Management, Office Support, Communication and Admin.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'