Paying up to £18,500 per annum
Would you like to work for a successful company in Elland?
We’re looking for a someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment and can work confidently by themselves yet be part of a team. To be successful you’ll need to have exceptional attention to detail and possess good communication skills.
To provide effective and efficient administration support across the team, through strong communication skills and with a high attention to detail, ensuring the successful delivery of the work undertaken across the team. The role will require:
• Attention to detail at all times accurately inputting a high volume of data
• Liaising with staff and external partners as appropriate
• Providing extensive administrative and project support
• Prioritising workloads effectively to achieve delivery targets, individually and across the team • Operation of office systems to process work and maintain accurate records
• Providing a professional telephone manner and the ability to log calls on our company CRM system, and directing customers appropriately.
• Resolution of enquiries from both internal and external sources, providing written, face to face or telephone responses as appropriate The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to assist with planning, while working affectively as a team to meet changing workloads while delivering excellent customer service. Skills and
Knowledge Essential requirements:
• Proven experience of delivering high standards of customer service in a similar role.
• Well developed and proven organisational skills which deliver a high standard of administration and record keeping for projects that meet time and quality requirements.
• Excellent telephone and customer care skills.
• Good problem solving skills, with experience of managing multiple
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Office suite, Internet, use of databases).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision to meet personal and team objectives.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (37 hours) 25 days holiday. Due to its location, access to a car is preferable
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'