Calling all Viewing Coordinators/Administrators!!!!
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company with modern offices based in Colchester?
Do you have have previous experience working as an Administrator within a property company?
I am currently recruiting a viewings Coordinator/Administrator on behalf of my client based in Colchester. If you are working in an administration role within the Property Industry then read on....
The purpose of the role:
The Viewings Coordinator/Administrator is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the viewing process of the properties are taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Within this role you will also be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with administrative duties.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Achieve targets as set by the company
- Maintain the company values at all times when interacting with colleagues and clients
- Ensure company appointed processes are adhered to
- Promote and encourage use of the company ancillary services at all times
- Upload properties on Rightmove
- Book in viewings
- Organise key collection
- Place Covid calls ahead of viewings
- Work with the allocated members of the Sales Team to ensure excellent service is delivered to the client
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an administration position
- Exceptional customers service skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to overcome objections over the telephone
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £18,000 +Commission
- Hours of Work: 9.00am-17.30pm Monday – Friday, with 1 Saturday each month
- On-Site Parking
- You will work with a fantastic team of people
If you are interested in this position please apply by clicking on the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'