Here at Cordant People we are recruiting a Administrator to join a client of ours in the Caerphilly area. You will join the company on a Temporary contract which will be 6 months and maybe permanent for the right person. Too be considered for this role you must have SAP experience.
Job Description: Summary:
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies
- Maintaining records management systems
- Performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices,reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Provide professional, courteous call handling via the BCM telephony system, to agreed service levels
- Accurate processing of Email and telephone orders within required lead times
- Dealing with Customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Liaising with Key Departments/colleagues to resolve Customer issues
- Managing Back Orders for listed customers
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous SAP experience is essential
- Must have Customer service and call handling experience
You must have previous Administration experience to be considered for this role.
This role is paying £9.00 per hour. This role does have options to work from home. But you would be required to go to the office initially to do training.
Please apply now if this role is for you
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'