We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading providers of health services for an Administrator to join their Plymouth branch on 9 month fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Duties as an Administrator will include:
- To complete all work to a high administration standard, coordinating and maintaining the diaries and appointments of the clinical staff
- Produce reports and statistics and auditing clinical notes
- General admin duties including taking and issuing meeting minutes
- Taking telephone calls and passing on all messages
- Performing any additional administrative duties for clinical staff as and when required
Skills required to be considered as an Administrator:
- 5 x Standard GCSE grades
- Previous administration experience in a similar environment - ideally medical
- Possess excellent PC and software skills and abilities, mainly Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise a vast workload are critical
- Ability to work closeley with health professionals
- Communicate with all levels of staff and demonstrate good customer engagement skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & discretion on confidential medical matters
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'