Central Employment are delighted to partner with a local company in their search for an Administrator to join their offices in Newcastle.
This is a brand new role, created after recent restructure. You will be supporting two Senior Administrators with all admin-related duties.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 8-5 with an hour lunch break. This role will be immediate start in January after successful interview.
- Data entry into Sage 50 Accounts software
- Basic reporting using Excel
- Answering telephone and directing people to the right departments
- Responding to emails
- General office responsibilities
- Liaising with other departments
- Supporting Senior Administrators with any other ad hoc duties
- Sage 50 Accounts is essential for the role
- Experience from a similar, SME setting
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience of working in Excel- data entry and basic reporting
This role is immediate start so please apply with your CV and I will get back to you soon with feedback and potential first stage telephone interview. Due to a very high number of applications, I am unable to offer detailed feedback to each applicant but I will try my best to reply promptly updating you on the status of the application.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'