Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrator to join our friendly Grimsby Office.
We are looking for a motivated, calm, caring and efficient person to join our successful and long-established team in Grimsby. This regional office supports a range of services and managers. The post holder will be friendly with excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be competent and familiar with key IT packages and information systems, and work well within an office environment. You must be able to demonstrate a high standard of professionalism, a flexible approach to helping others and an interest in providing excellent customer care. Full training and an induction are available with excellent on-site support and team work.
Administrator Duties Include:
• Regular liaison with service users, employees of the organisation, senior management, stakeholders and the general public in a professional manner, delivering the highest standards of customer service,
• Providing direct support and signposting for any referral enquiries received through our Grimsby Office base,
• Organising and scheduling meetings to meet the needs of the office and its departments,
• Working in collaboration with Head Office departments (e.g., Purchasing, Payroll, HR, the Housing Management Team, etc.),
• Carrying out general administration duties including word processing, data entry, filing etc.
Do you have excellent customer care skills and enjoy liaising with a range of different people? Are you an excellent verbal and written communicator with proven administration experience? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• A one-off bonus of £100 (subject to taxation) upon passing probation.
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'