£19,000 + Pension
This is a unique opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Administrator with a little office experience to join a successful local Company and assist in the office with a variety of tasks.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive administrative and clerical support in a busy Administration Department
- Preparing and distributing a wide range of documentation including correspondence and welcome packs
- Answering incoming telephone calls, managing enquiries and transferring callers when necessary
- Maintaining the computerised client database and updating information held on a daily basis
- Ensuring there is an adequate supply of stationary and office supplies at all times
- Assisting generally in the office with photocopying, filing, sending faxes and replying to emails
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'