Are you an administrator looking for long term work? Then apply now!
Job Title: Administrator
Rate: £10 - £14 per hour depending on experience and payment type
Contract Type: Long term
Start Date: ASAP
Randstad CPE Contact: Elizabeth Dodd- Maidstone Branch
I am currently looking for an Administrator who will be working on site on a new project. You will be doing general administration and supporting the document controller.
Key Responsibilities: -
- General administration
- Induction paper work
- Compliance for new inductee's
- Supporting contracts manager with administration tasks
- To answer and deal with all incoming office calls
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Assist all operatives, update spreadsheets .
- Sending emails and documents to relevant contractors
- Print, file and scan documents
- Archive historical information, scan documents, file and log
- Must have administration experience
- Construction experience is advantagous but you will be trained
- Good computer skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'