And to make it better, it's a temp to perm opportunity!
I am currently after an administrator to join one of the main contractors in London as part of their training team.
You MUST have experience in construction (rail/civil sectors a bonus) as well as done a similar position previously.
Responsibilities would include:
* Setting up onboarding process for the site team/ new starters including new starter forms and doing inductions.
* Booking in meetings and managing the site diary
* Monitor compliance of document control system
* Be first point of contact for training queries or onboarding issues.
* Manages and deals with all correspondence and construction information: establish, sort, maintain, copy and distribute as directed
* Ensure all office facilities and consumables are provided and maintained in an organised manner
* Support project team in preparation of correspondence and reports
* Administration & support as required for the Project Management Team
Required Qualifications & Skills:
* Experienced Document Controller with the construction industry
* Experience working on similar projects mentioned ( desirable )
* Excellent knowledge and experience of IT software packages, Excel, Word
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Effectively manage own time / prioritises work load
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'