We are looking to recruit an Administrator for our client based in Hertford on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role will be ongoing for 6 months as a minimum.
Administrator– Job Overview
- Providing administrative support to the in-house legal team
- Drafting letters to clients
- Updating in-house databases with information
- Updating case information via excel
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Take minutes for team meetings
- Any other administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying etc
- Maintaining customer confidentiality at all times
Administrator– Required Skills and Experience
- You must be available immediately to be considered for this role
- Previous administration experience is required
- Confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional, confident telephone manner
Administrator– Benefits Offered
- £10.00ph plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday
- Immediate start available
- Weekly pay
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'