Do you want to work for an independent pharmacy support company who has grown from strength to strength over the past 25 years?
Having recently developed a price comparison and medicine ordering software for the industry, our client is looking to recruit, a confident, hard-working and devoted Membership Administrator to join their successful business based near South Croydon.
Offering a competitive salary of £17,000 to £19,000 depending on experience and skill set, as well as 20 days holiday, discretionary annual bonus and company pension. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:30 - 18:00.
This role will sit within the software admin team responsible for the daily monitoring of the user reports. You will be updating and amending records and data fields, setting up customer accounts and managing customer subscription requests.
Working closely with the software technical team you will maximise the customer support. This role will require daily communication with customers, suppliers and software technicians therefore the successful applicant will need to offer fantastic communication skills and warmth with each call.
- Monitoring daily usage reports
- Amending records and data fields as required (full training will be provided)
- Making out-going calls to customers to gather information and / or detail software and its benefits
- Setting up customer accounts on software
- Maintain and manage customer subscription requests and enabling ordering software passwords for customers
- Working closely with software technical team to ensure maximum customer support
- Working with customers to process orders for specialized medicines
- Assisting customer service and sales departments with opportunities on software subscription and usage compliance
- Provide backup to the Specials department - processing customers' orders
Our client is looking for a confident individual with a passion and drive to learn all about the business and develop in the role. You need to have strong Excel skills, and have the experience of using V Look ups and using multiple spreadsheets.
Skills: Strong communicator, well organised, team player, good IT skills, self-motivated, previous admin experience essential, Excel, Pivot tables, V Lookup, customer service, software admin, reporting, customer support
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Communication Skills
- Data Management
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'