My client in Leeds City Centre are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Administrator to join their team on a Temporary basis.
You will be working full time, 37 hours Monday to Friday within a friendly and fast paced office environment.
The role is paying £9-10 an hour and duties include:
- To provide a high quality and professional administrative support to the Executive Support Team Manager/Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Executive and also the Director of Governance.
- To undertake a range of planning, co-ordination and organisational tasks for the Executive Support
- The postholder will work in a complex environment of constant change and pressure where a significant level of independent decision-making, judgement, sensitivity and discretion is required.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the college calendar and annual calendar of meetings for ELT, the Board and its Committees.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, hotel bookings for ELT, the Director of Governance and Group Governors.
- Assist with the co-ordination of internal and external meetings including room bookings; the preparation of agendas/papers; ELT Away Days, CMT Away Days and Meetings.
- Producing a range of documents to a high standard of presentation and accuracy; providing advice on administrative matters, procedures and processes.
- Assisting with the copying, collation and distribution of agendas/papers.
- Receiving incoming mail to the ELT offices, and directing as appropriate.
- Receiving telephone calls to the ELT offices, dealing with routine enquiries, taking messages and directing calls as appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and monitoring visitor parking.
- Drafting of routine correspondence, acknowledgement letters etc, as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective filing systems which enable the timely retrieval of information as required.
- Monitoring and ordering of general office supplies and stationery stocks.
- Ensuring the ELT offices are appropriately maintained and well presented at all times.
You must be highly skilled within:
- Customer Service
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- Data Entry
Temping through Reed gives you access to paid holidays, pension, weekly pay and online timesheets!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'