As the Property Administrator will be working within the Group Property Department alongside a team where you will be focusing on high value projects. Alongside this, you will be involved with global projects working directly with the company's international network.
As a Property Administrator in London you will work for the world's leading integrated security company who offer a broad range of security services whether on a single, multi- service or integrated basis.
As the Property Administrator you will do the following:
- Provide excellent professional support to the Global Property Team
- To assist and develop streamlined processes for financial activity
- Manage daily responsibility for project coordination, delivery and reporting.
- Assist with the development of the Global Property function.Key performance indicators
- Assist in the overall departmental aim of reducing costs of real estate.Real Estate Portfolio
- Support the project team om delivering a global real estate database
- Support the team in undertaking portfolio key dates report and analysis.
- Carry out financial modelling analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of formal business reviews and reporting to the business sectors.
- Gather feedback on the performance of the Property Department and create case studies.
- Be familiar with the company's corporate structure and seek to develop internal works
- Support the property team by contributing to presentations related to the company's business.Profit and Finance
- Manage budgets and invoicing on specific accounts
- Assist property team with the invoicing process and account reconciliation.Compliance
- Ensure compliance to internal standards, procedures and templates in transaction delivery.
The ideal Administrator:
- A real estate general practice background for either the corporate, public sector or private sector.
- Experience working in a large organisation
- Rounded experience of the general real estate and business skills.
- An understanding of client relationship management
- Knowledgeable about the real estate sector
- Good awareness of global business and financial trends
- Experience in business and report writing is essential, particularly those with a strong eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good level of numerical and analytical skills.Job Offer
You will receive an daily rate of £160 - £190
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'