I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join a well known construction organisation based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity to join a growing company which can offer excellent training and progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working closely with the contracts manager providing administrative support
* Uploading documents onto the system
* Producing quotations
* Sending quotations out to clients
* Assisting the sales team with any administrative duties
* Inputting data and managing the databases
* Answering the telephone and dealing with any enquiries
* Processing Invoices
* Printing, Filling and faxing
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Ideally experience working within a construction environment but not essential
* Previous Administration experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* Flexible and eager to listen
* Good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or give me a call!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- admin administrator construction customer service four projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'