Job title: Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary £17000 + uncapped bonus
Are you looking to start a new, exciting career in a fast paced, busy environment? Are you out of work and looking to start something as soon as possible? Do you have retail, hospitality or office experience?
If you are wanting to get out of your hospitality or retail role and see yourself working in a fast paced, busy environment this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a well-known, leading legal services provider based in central Leeds. They are currently looking for Client Service Administrators to join their extremely busy department after the company have won several new contracts therefore if you love working in a high pressured, fast paced environment this could be the ideal role for you! This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wanting to make the move from Retail or Hospitality into an office environment that offers brilliant support, a full training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship of further education. Candidates are able to learn a wide variety of new skills and gain exciting experience whilst working in such an interesting environment.
The company are very big on training, development and progression and would love bright, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who have excellent transferable skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Where possible, identify process improvements.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Update of case manager computer systems.
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
Skills & Experience required
No previous Legal experience is required but the following is ESSENTIAL;
- Grade C or above In GSCE maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
- Must pass a credit check
- Must have experience in administration, customer service, retail or hospitality
What you will get in return
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Company Summer BBQ’s
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'