- To allocate referrals/clinics to Wheelchair Therapists to maximise effectiveness and efficiency within the service; prioritising and organising urgent orders where necessary.
- To utilise advanced planning skills to promote and ensure the continuity of Wakefield Wheelchair Service co-ordinating staff rotas and work schedules on a daily basis, to cover annual leave, sickness and training.
- To act as a first point of contact for Wheelchair Services, dealing independently with complex, routine and non-routine enquiries, orders of equipment and breakdown of equipment from a range of colleagues, partners and members of the public either verbally or in writing.
- Undertake reception duties where necessary utilising excellent interpersonal skills and communicating at all levels ensuring relevant information is disseminated to the right people.
- Be responsible for accurate data entry into Wakefield Wheelchair Service IT system, ensuring that information is up to date and accurate and a full history is recorded for all service users and equipment.
- Ensure Wheelchair Services IT system is updated to maintain accurate details and/or records including appointments where clients do not attend/unable to attend when invited to ensure non-attendees are offered future appointments.
- Complete electronic delivery, collection, repair and maintenance requests.
- To ensure urgent, fast track or complex cases or any case that does not fall within standard processes are escalated to Wheelchair Therapists and/or Wheelchair Co-ordinators.
- Create planned review cases, adding reviews to waiting lists and keep accurate records of all reviews undertaken.
- Undertake general stockroom duties and ensure equipment is available for all clinic appointments by processing wheelchairs and accessories that are delivered to stores and store the equipment in the appropriate place.
- 4 GCSE’s grade C or above/equivalent qualifications
- ICT Qualification
- Basic DBS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'