£18,000 per annum
Based in Edinburgh
37.5 hours worked on a rota basis between the hours of 07.30 - 19.00, Monday to Friday - these hours will vary week to week so flexibility is essential
One of Reed’s corporate clients based in Edinburgh are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator. This is a great gateway for candidates that are looking to gain experience in a HR Setting. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for a variety of administration duties.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact managing general enquiries
- Managing an email inbox and dealing with a number of calls
- Recruitment administration tasks
- Onboarding and offboarding administration
- Preparing letters
- Managing references
- Processing travel and expenses
- Other general administration tasks
- Updating and maintaining a high volume quality data in various client databases
- Ensuring that team activities are accurately documented in process guides, maps and checklists
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience in an Admin and Customer Service Role (This is essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload effectively
- Solid IT skills, including the use of MS Office - particularly Excel
Please note - all candidates must be able to provide 6 years of accurate references and pass a credit and criminal record check. Any gaps in employment should be covered by a signed supporting statement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'