Administrator (6 Month FTC)
£18,000 per annum
Full-Time - based in Edinburgh
One of Reed’s corporate clients based in Edinburgh are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator on a full-time 6 month contract. This is a great gateway for candidates that are looking to gain experience in a HR Setting. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for a variety of administration duties.
Duties involved in this role will include:-
- Being the first point of contact managing general enquiries
- Managing an email inbox and dealing with a number of calls
- Recruitment administration tasks
- Onboarding and offboarding administration
- Preparing letters
- Managing references
- Processing travel and expenses
- Other general administration tasks
- Updating and maintaining a high volume quality data in various client databases
- Ensuring that team activities are accurately documented in process guides, maps and checklists
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience in an Admin and Customer Service Role (This is essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload effectively
- Solid IT skills, including the use of MS Office - particularly Excel
Does this sound like the role for you?
If so please apply contact Kenza Watson on .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'