An excellent opportunity for experienced Administrative Assistant to join the team at a well-established public services company based in Fulham.
This is a temporary-to permanent position with an immediate start!
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and interacting daily with the employees;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls from local customers;
- Dealing with requests for information and making notes of any complaints from customers;
- Maintain the database/spreadsheets
- Attending and taking minutes of meetings at the local unit
The main requirements for this role:
- Ability to manage own workload and number of projects at the same time;
- Organisational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Pro-active approach to process improvement;
- Problem- solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good IT skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Confidence and enthusiasm;
- Experience in general office, customer service or sales role
Experience in a similar role is an advantage, full training will be provided.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 09:30-18:00.
Pay rate: £10.99 p/h
An opportunity to be offered a permanent contract;
28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday);
Weekly pay and online payslips;
To apply for this position please send your CV.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'