Administrator : Reigate, Surrey : Salary to £22,000 : 1 x Perm and 1 x 12 month contract
- Huge amount of role variety
- Regular movement between several teams
- Get exposure to Claims Administration, New Business, Quotations and Mortgage Payment teams
- Looking for recent administration experience within Financial Services, Insurance or Banking & potentially a recent graduate/college leaver
- Genuine long-term career options
The Company: A very expansive Financial Services employer, a big player in one of the UK’s major growth markets and putting more and more resources into other related markets, making a real impact.
The Role: Within our clients Customer Service function, two more Administrators are required, the permanent role initially starting in claims administration and the contract role (maternity cover) starting in the Mortgage Payments team. These two new recruits will be considered 'Flexible Administrators’, meaning that when there is a spike in business volumes in one area, or staff shortfalls for holidays/illness etc, these Flexible Administrators can then shift into other teams, giving you exposure to several teams, striking up relationships with various Team Managers and therefore exposing you to a number of options longer term.
The administrative roles within each area will involve customer interaction, partly over the phone, partly through email and written letter, so whilst good administrative skills are key, so to is the ability to communicate clearly and provide first rate customer service. The requirements and duties within each team/role will differ slightly, but overall your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient responses to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries/claims via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Continuously seek new ways to improve/streamline team processes to ensure that the function is providing the best level of Customer Service possible, whilst adhering to Company Policies/Legislative Requirements
- Maintain focus and accuracy, ensuring quality is not compromised despite fluctuating workloads.
Skills / Experience Required: For this Administrator role, whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services/insurance/banking company is beneficial and would give you a head-start, it is not essential by any means. Our client is happy to consider recent graduates or school/college leavers with at least 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths (grade C or above). Ideally you will also be IT literate (MS Office) and very importantly self-motivated/driven.
Additional Information: The Administrator post comes with a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 + bonus to 20% + pension and various life & health benefits. Hugely successful, expanding client able to offer genuine long-term career options.
The Administrator role is just one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant responsible for this role has over 25 years experience in this field. Areas of focus include Sales Support, Paraplanners, Pensions/Mortgage Administrators, Underwriters, Compliance staff, Employee Benefits/Group Risk, Business Analysts and IT related roles. Check the arcconsulting.com website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'