Our client based in Leatherhead, have an immediate requirement for a Fleet Administrator (within the procurement team) to join a successful and growing company.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the Procurement manager as well as delivering outstanding customer service. You will be joining an established small team where you can call upon your colleagues for support and guidance. They are passionate about delivering service excellence to customers.
- Ownership of the 'end to end’ order processing function.
- Requesting emergency call outs
- Liaise with Company car fleet suppliers
- Requesting local contractors to complete maintenance minor work
- Person must be very communicative as will be working on the phone most of the time.
- Building excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met by suppliers.
- Assisting with month end tasks, including standard and ad hoc requests.
- Supporting other team members and other teams, as and when required.
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting.
- General office admin tasks & assistance with other team duties from time to time.
- Invoice query reconciliation.
- Cover the reception desk occasionally when required and assisting with front of house projects.
- You will also be expected to assist with other duties as and when required.
Full training will be given for this position, however, a good level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential for this position. You will also need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'