Are you an experienced Administrator with a strong financial background looking to excel in a challenging new position? Administrators at Barchester are a vital part of each home’s management team, providing the General Manager with the support they require to ensure the running of a high quality and commercially successful home. Our Administrators are relied upon to ensure income and outgoings are timely, effective, and accurately recorded, so strong commercial acumen is key to this position. You will provide HR advice to your General Manager as well as home-based staff, and supervise junior members of the administration team.
If you would like to use your finance and administrative skills in an organisation that truly values your contribution whilst providing exceptional quality care, this is the place to be.
NEED TO HAVE
• GCSE in Maths & English (AAT/NVQ Level 2 in Administration would be beneficial)
• Credit control and payroll experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft (specifically Word and Excel), and Outlook
NEED TO KNOW
• Previous experience working with Management Accounts (understanding, analysing, reporting)
• Pre-employment process
NEED TO DO
• Support the General Manager to provide accurate financial information to central accounts team
• Check Management Accounts are correct, understand implications
• Ensure aged debt is collected and managed appropriately, encouraging timely payment of client accounts
• Promote a warm and welcoming environment for residents, families, and Barchester staff
• Ensure rota’s are complete
• Complete employment checks and payroll for home-based staff
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude both over the telephone and in person
• Supervise and support the home’s administration team
• Manage safe contents
As the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, Barchester are committed to ensuring our staff have the best employment experience, offering industry leading rewards alongside a competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'