Administrator - Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch
We are currently looking for experienced Administrators and Business Support Officers to join our client, Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch.
We are looking for Administrators, Admin Assistants and Business Support Officers with a minimum of 6 months experience within and office or administrative environment who are looking to develop their professional career within a Local Authority environment.
Particularly, we currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work within the Holly Tree Lodge Mortury, on behalf of BCP.
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Organising, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Maintain office correspondence, including sending and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Prepare and submit various reports
- Accountable for the efficient preparations of meetings
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones
- Maintain and update company databases
- Other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Answering telephone and email correspondence.
- Printing post-mortem reports of a highly sensitive nature
- Dealing with bereaved families.
- Receiving and releasing deceased.
- Supporting the APT's in the busy mortuary
- 6 months’ experience of providing administrative support within an office-based environment within the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Your own experienced consultant managing your job search
- Administration & Business Support positions available across the U.K.
- Simple registration process
- Professional development and training
- Weekly or monthly payment options available
- Referral Scheme
This Local Authority is committed to supporting their employees throughout their employment. If you are successful, you’ll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing local authority who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
Equality & Diversity
We aim to guarantee that all applicants are treated fairly and equally, and no applicant will be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
We are committed to making recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process or provide any information in an alternative format, please feel free to contact Adversa Recruitment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an Administrator looking to work as part of a supporting team.
So, if you are interested in this exciting administrative opportunity as an Administrator to start your career within the public sector, apply now, or feel free to contact us directly!
- Administrative Support
- Business Support
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Clerical Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'