Our client based in Rochdale are currently looking for an Administrator to join their team on an initial Temporary basis with a view for the role to become Permanent upon completion of your probation.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced Administrator or someone with limited experience looking to further their skills set.
They offer a supportive, collaborative working environment working within core office hours. The ideal candidate will be able to work within a team to complete a tasks as well as be able to prioritise their own workload and meet set deadlines.
- Help manage data inputs on internal software systems
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries by phone, letter, fax and email
- Managing correspondence
- Establishing and maintaining databases and other records systems
- Provide excellent customer service
- Carry out an ad-hoc administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload
- Creating reports where necessary
- Filing, scanning, photocopying etc
- Strong administrative skills
- Good communication ability both verbally and written
- Time management
- Usage of Microsoft office software
- Core office working hours
- Temp to Perm contract
- £8.45 p/h
- ASAP start
If interested apply now for a further role briefing.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'