Job Title: Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Location: Camberley
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Annual bonus, matching pension (4% - 6%), private medical after 1 year's service, life insurance, Christmas vouchers, competitive annual leave package etc
As an Administrator you will be responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of work load for all auditors in the region including contractors, whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction to ensure that the Region achieve business objectives and targets.
- Plan and schedule all required audit visits, to meet requirements within procedures.
- Liaise with clients and auditors when date changes are requested to ensure the visits are still carried out to client, scheme or accreditation requirements.
- Manage the on line scheduling tool to ensure no double booking or gaps appear in the auditors schedules and that work is allocated in line with utilisation targets.
- Providing the client with timely notification of the scheduled visit to ensure the client accepts the visit and no complaints or cancellations due to failure to advise as a result.
- To liaise with the Regional Manager with regards to customer care, complaints, meetings and invoice queries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- To contact clients with outstanding debts when the two stage letter process has failed to provide payment
- Escalate further non payment to the Regional Manager to start the deregistration process and updating the debtors database accordingly.
- To assist with other Regional offices as appropriate for administrative duties where required to ensure all department KPIs and targets are achieved.
- Provide a support service to the client and develop/enhance customer relationships by being the initial point of contact for both telephone and face to face enquiries.
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven ability to multi-task and to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Proven experience and ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative to meet deadlines and to seek support when appropriate.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hardworking, responsible, enthusiastic, friendly and a team worker.
- Proven experience of working in an administrative environment.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and databases in a working capacity.
- Experience of producing professional written communications.
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook and other software in general.
- Educated to GCSE level, grades A*-C, including Mathematics and English language or equivalent work experience.
- NVQ in Customer Service and/or Administration (desirable).
- Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'