Temp Administrator - ongoing
based Manchester City Centre
Working for a leading University
* The post is a Grade 3 level role, It involves being the main point of contact for students in Year 5 of the Medicine programme and all the administration that entails.
Key skills we need for the role are someone that is:
- Reliable in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Organised, able to work on several different tasks concurrently and keep things on track, dealing with competing demands at times
- Good at picking up new IT systems quickly, proficiency in MS Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A professional manner in all interactions with staff and students
- University administration work would be an advantage
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'