Hourly Pay Rate; £9.23 per hour
*Please note, the end client for this position is an insurance company, as such a credit check forms part of the onboarding process - Any CCJ's or IVA's need to be declared to the recruitment consultant at Rullion. A Criminal Records check will also be applicable *
My client are seeking professional candidates to be based at their HQ in Manchester, on a temporary contract which is expected to run for 3 months
The role involves working within the administration team completing administrative tasks.
- Working with Microsoft Office application specifically Microsoft Excel
- Level of IT proficiency to use various Claims management systems
- Processing large volumes of information accurately and efficiently
- Ability to learn quickly, follow documented process
- Attention to detail including the creation of large value payments
- Processing incoming post
- General administration activities
- Ability to comprehend new systems
- Initiative to work efficiently unsupervised
Capability to work in a process driven environment Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business,
Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
If you would like to considered, please apply with your most recent CV
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'